Tuesday, March 18, 2008

more chang!

my boy dave chang is taking the country by storm.

i was actually out to dinner with katie and some family friends of hers from bumblefuck. somewhere out in that empty spot between central and upstate new york. katie was making fun of my Ko debacle and the kid says, "oh, david chang! of the noodle place!" and to answer my look of confusion he followed up with, "i read Gourmet."

and now there's a whole profile of the darling in my cherished new yorker.

as if reservations at Ko weren't hard enough to get, now they'll obviously be even worse. 

but i came, i saw, it conquered me. when it did that to me, i knew somehow, it had to be...

so i'll keep trucking. i'd like to try back in another month and maybe i'll get lucky. both with the reservation AND with the cute skinny blond chef with wire-rimmed glasses...

No comments: